A fusion of the Japanese cultural heritage of Iwami Kagura ritual dance with projection mapping and contemporary dancers
- A fusion of the Japanese traditional culture of Iwami Kagura ritual dance with projection mapping and contemporary dancers. (4 performances over 4 months)
Kagura performances: "Orochi," "Jinrin," "Hachiman," and "Ebisu"
- Kagura: Hamada Iwami Kagura Liaison Committee
- Dancer: Shintaro Hirahara, choreographer for Tokyo 2020 Olympics opening and closing ceremonies
- The shrine grounds and the main shrine pavilion will be illuminated with projection mapping for four months from September to December.
- A Japanese festival will be recreated in the shrine precincts (including stalls, food trucks, rice cake throwing, sake-tasting events by local sake breweries, and more)